Whether it’s your first time coming to Halifax or you just need a few tips for how to arrive to enjoy our services here are the most common ways of arriving in style:
From the Airport
- Take local bus #320 from terminal to downtown (Albemarle st)
- Costs $3.50 one way
- Get on the NS-102S via Bell Blvd (NS-102S ramp to Halifax/Dartmouth)
- Keep left at the fork to continue on NS-118, follow signs for Nova Scotia 118/Nova Scotia 107/Nova Scotia 111/Dartmouth/Halifax via Bridges
- Take the Wright Avenue exit toward Burnside Park
- Keep left, follow signs for Halifax and merge onto NS-111 N (Bridge toll $1)
- Use the left lane to take the Barrington Street exit toward Downtown Halifax
- Merge on to Barrington St and turn right on to North St
- Turn left on to Gottingen St and we are located at 2193
From the Bus or Train station
- A cab to hostel is about $8
- Take bus # 7 toward Gottingen St.
- Get off at The Busstop Theatre on Gottingen St.
- Costs $2.50 one way
- Walk North along Barrington St. to Coswell St., West (uphill) Coswell St. to Gottingen St.